Sunday, November 21, 2010

K-RoK Song of the Day: Wiretap In My Ear - Festival

I know that I requested this one on Asian Pop Addict awhile ago, so some of you may have heard it already. But, it's still one of my favorite songs by Wiretap In My Ear AKA: Prana. Wiretap in My Ear is a rock band from Korea. They’re musical styles vary from punk, to a more eccentric style more similar to Japanese Visual Kei than anything. The members are Lee Hyuck (vocals), Jung Jae-Hoon (drums), Hwang Ui-Jung (bass), Kim Tae-Jin (guitar). They’ve released 4 studio albums and several digialt singles and have contributed to soundtracks as well. Their 4th album, Observation contained a collaboration with YB frontman Yoon Do-Hyun as well. They're really one of my favorites and I plan on doing a profile on them soon. for now, enjoy Festival! :) 







WIME - Festival by K-RoKer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Be courteous. I WILL delete any negative comments that are just arbitrarily negative.