Tuesday, January 21, 2014

YB to Debut in the U.S. and U.K.!

I'm very excited to be able to announce that YB is going to debut right here, in the United States! AND over in the United Kingdom! I've been a fan for so long, I'm looking forward to being a part in the next chapter in their great journey! They released the following statement on their English site today:





"YB has signed with the former Guns N' Roses manager, Doug Goldstein and ready to kick start its musical career in the U.S. and U.K.

Currently the CEO and the owner of "When Pigs Fly Entertainment", Doug Goldstein has managed the world-wide phenomenon Guns N' Roses for 17 years selling over 150 million albums across the globe and touring 40 nations.

Lesley Z Media well known for working with Stone Temple Pilots, Duran Duran, The Offspring, Faith No More, KISS, LeAnn Rimes, David Bowie’s Tin Machine and many more will be taking the publicist role in the U.S. and Big Machine Agency will be doing their part as the band's official PR representative in the U.K.
YB is set to release their first international single in February 2014." 

I started talking about my hopes for this debut, and it got a bit long-winded. So I decided to make it it's own blog post over on YAM. For now, I'll be keeping close tabs on this as it develops further & I'll be sure to update as soon as I have more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Be courteous. I WILL delete any negative comments that are just arbitrarily negative.