Monday, January 10, 2011

K-RoK Song of the Day: Lee Jung Hyun - Eat Well Live Well

This weekend I was talking with friends about what got me into the Korean music scene and it's this girl, Lee Jung-Hyun.  She's not a rock artist, but she's worked in several genres and likes to mix things up. She debuted in 1999 with her album Let's Go To My Star. It was very experimental and heavy on the electronica sound. She hasn't lost her dance beats over the years, but has turned her music into a fusion of pop, rock, electronica, Spanish beats and a little bit of Indian flavor. This song, Eat Well, Live Well always struck a chord with me long before I got into the Korean rock scene. But, come to realize all these years later that this song is actually Lee Jung-Hyun featuring WHO? Dr. Core 911! YEAH~ Sometimes things in my life come full circle. This happens to be one of them. Don't ask what this picture is either. I was lucky enough to find this on youtube instead of using up my last few minutes on Sound Cloud. It's also of note that she is an actress as well. She has been acting in mostly historical dramas that I love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Be courteous. I WILL delete any negative comments that are just arbitrarily negative.