Saturday, January 15, 2011

K-RoK Song of the Day: YB - 그것만이 내 세상 (It's Only In My World)

Every time I listen to this song I get a huge chill run through me at about the 4 minute 11 second mark. This is taken from their 15 Years, Live Best! album that came out late last year. I adore it. It's got some of the tracks from previous live albums and some new ones from performances last year. If you're a new or old YB fan it's a great album because it either lets you re-live their glory or just get a good taste of what they can do and who they are as a band. Buy it here. Also - YesAsia just re-released all of YB's albums so you should get your hands on them while you can! Supporting Korean rock artists is even more important because they don't get all the endorsement deals and acting jobs like idols do. 


YB-그것만이 내 세상(live) by K-RoKer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Be courteous. I WILL delete any negative comments that are just arbitrarily negative.