Thursday, January 27, 2011

Korean Music Awards Best Dance & Electronic Song Nominees

I guess this is probably the most popular category as it contains f(x) and 2NE1, however there is a good mix of people in here. As much as I love 2NE1 and f(x) I hope the others have a chance because I think the idols win enough awards as it is. It would be nice for the others in this group to get some attention.

Videos after the jump:





2NE1 - Can't Nobody



Sultan of the Disco - Sunday Night Fever



f(x) - Nu ABO



Kafka - Silence



miss A - Bad Girl, Good Girl

1 comment:

  1. I liked the beginning of Sultan of the Disco hahahaha. And I've actually never listened to f(x) especially since Julz gave it a bad rating back when Nu ABO was released. The song wasn't bad, but it got a bit tiring.

    I like Kafka... sounds very Massive Attack xD the only Electronic without Dance song in the bunch. Since most of them are Dance songs, gonna go with Miss A.

    Do you know where I can get info on Kafka? And get music xD I feel like if I search for "Kafka" I'm gonna end up with something else...

    ReplyDelete

Please! Be courteous. I WILL delete any negative comments that are just arbitrarily negative.