Saturday, November 13, 2010

K-RoK Song of the Day: Pt. 1: Yellow Monsters - Late

I'm still working on my YB post - it's taking longer because I have so much love for/information on them I want to do it properly. But, I also have people asking for new songs. So, here goes.



Yellow Monsters debuted this year. I first heard them on a compilation album from this summer and was immediately intrigued. They have a good range of sound on the debut album, ranging from punk to emo and basically, just a lot of awesome rockness. :) Here is their debut single: Late


 I'll try this out - just posting a snippet of info and  a song daily, then do reviews/profiles when I can. Does that sound good? What say, good K-RoKers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Be courteous. I WILL delete any negative comments that are just arbitrarily negative.