Tuesday, November 16, 2010

K-RoK Song of the Day: Pt:5 No Brain - You're Stuck On Me (feat. Tiger JK)

Today's choice is the premiere punk band of Korea - No Brain. I think they paved the way for a lot of the newer punk bands that are popping up around the RoK. This song was kind of their break out song. It features Tiger JK on the album track, for whatever reason, the video does NOT. I, of course prefer the album version since I'm also a Tiger JK fan. :) Other people might no like Sung-Woo's voice. It's a bit on the rough side, I will admit, but I adore him anyway. They've been on a bit of a hiatus lately, and since the news on Korean rockers is undoubtedly hard to come by I'm not sure why. I always tend to assume that it means some of the members are currently serving their term in the armed forces. They did put out a song on this summers Into The K-League though, so I have high hopes that they come back soon! :) You should also check out the movie Radio Star in which the whole band play a part.


Without further ado, I give you No Brain (feat. Tiger JK) with  You're Stuck On Me
From their 2005 album: Boys, Be Ambitious


NB - YSOM by K-RoKer

Annnnnd, the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Be courteous. I WILL delete any negative comments that are just arbitrarily negative.