Sunday, November 28, 2010

K-RoK Song of the Day: No Brain - We Wish You A Merry Christmas

At the moment, I'm not feeling all that "cheerful," but I was a day or two ago, when I thought of posting this song.  I only have a few weeks to post these types of songs anyway, so I'm going to take advantage of it. I've gotten you all at least a little acquainted with No Brain (노브레인) . After someone mentioned it to me, I realized I forgot to tell you that they were, in fact, the band that collaborated with Big Bang for "Oh My Friend." That video is actually one of my favorite Big Bang videos. Yes, contrary to popular belief, I do enjoy some K-Pop.  Just don't expect me to say I'm a huge Orange Caramel fan, because that's SO not happening! Anyway, No Brain released this song on it's own as a digital single last year, much to my delight. I'm usually "little miss Holiday cheer," but having some stress issues right now that I hope will go away and not ruin Christmas for me. Without further ado, here is No Brain with We Wish You A Merry Christmas




NB - WWYAMC by K-RoKer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Be courteous. I WILL delete any negative comments that are just arbitrarily negative.