Thursday, November 25, 2010

K-RoK Song of the Day: Schizo - Blue Monday

In honor of Sung-Min of Schizo tweeting me today, I decided to feature them. :) They're a metal/screamo/punk/little bit of everything band that debuted in 2003. Also - they have a female guitarist! How hot is that? (She's hot too, look! ) I picked their cover of Blue Monday because I kind of thought it would be a neat idea to start a cover feature every once in awhile too. Blue Monday, of course was originally released in 1982 by the British band, New Order and covered by Orgy in 1998. There have been countless covers, but I, of course, am partial to this Korean one. I hope you enjoy it as much as me.

(Note: I would have tried to pick a "thankful" song today, since it's Thanksgiving and all, I was, actually.  Then, Sung-Min tweeted to me and all bets were off! Happy Thanksgiving! )


S - BM by K-RoKer

1 comment:

Please! Be courteous. I WILL delete any negative comments that are just arbitrarily negative.