Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tour Info: Galaxy Express


Galaxy Express is coming to Canada! They will be the first Korean band to play at the Canadian Music fest from March 9-13 in Toronto. I'm toying with the idea of going. If I could find someone to go with or stay there with I would probably do it. I know that the article says they're planning a US movie and music tour, but I don't know how far that will stretch, and Minnesota and Canada are neighbors! Anyway, if you live in Canada and can get to this concert, I highly recommend it. Galaxy Express are very enthusiastic live performers, to say the least. GO GO GO! 





More info at the official festival website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Be courteous. I WILL delete any negative comments that are just arbitrarily negative.