Monday, December 13, 2010

K-RoK Song of the Day: Story Seller - Ole (feat. Love Cubic)

I'm going to apologize ahead of time, because this song will get stuck in your head. I've talked about Story Seller before, I'd like to feature them on a song of the day though. The band has been around their debut in 2005. Originally named Bloody Cookie, they released a single and EP under that name, changing to Story Seller for their 2008 single: My Dear. The band consists of *SHOCK* four women!
On Vocals we have Binna. I love her voice - it's very powerful and beautiful. AND you gotta love a woman who can rock the purple hair!
Drummer,  Sky stars in the other video I posted for Super Girl.
We've got Noji on the guitar - and she's one tough lookin chick!
To round it out, Pumpkin (Hobak) rocks the bass!
I think they're the hardest rocking female fronted band, I'm glad to be a fan. Hope to see them in concert one day! :)



Not gonna lie, I don't really know who Love Cubic is, but they added a little pop hook into Story Sellers' music. Really like this collaboration that came out during/for the World Cup. Korea sure knows how to cheer for their country!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Be courteous. I WILL delete any negative comments that are just arbitrarily negative.