Wednesday, February 9, 2011

News Tip: YB

In my excitement, I may have forgotten to tell the good people here on K-RoK Rocks!!! that I confirmed with the band, that YB will be coming to the U.S. for another round with the Vans Warped Tour. The tour itself is still announcing artists, and YB has yet to be among them, but I have it on good authority that they are coming. Probably in early August to only the California shows, maaabye a show in Washington. (Since we all sadly know, that to Korea, The United States=The West Coast) I'm crossing my fingers and planning my first trip to California to see them. If only they would tell me when and where, I could start booking flights and the such. Anyone out in California want a visitor for a couple days? haha.

Also, starting March 20th through April 10th Yoon Do-Hyun will be starring in the musical Gwanghwamun Scandal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Be courteous. I WILL delete any negative comments that are just arbitrarily negative.