Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Video: Kim Bada - Moonage Dream

Kim Bada is back! He's been releasing teasers of this video all week and I've been anxious to see what he's come up with.





I love the new video - it makes good use of the soundstage instead of just looking like every other video out there. It shows off his strengths in playing the instruments too. Sometimes they forget to show that in videos if a solo rocker comes out with a video and I've seen people think it's just a singer.



I'm glad he's got 1thK (as of this week, formerly Loen Ent.) behind his distribution, it will definitely help him get noticed by new fans.

If you're new to Korean rock, Kim Bada has been the leading man behind many projects including Sinawe, Butterfly Effect, The Ratios, & Art of Parties - some of my favorites! So I'm glad he's back now, as a solo artist even. I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of the album has in store!

(but just exactly do you mean by "I'm your cream," Bada? >__>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Be courteous. I WILL delete any negative comments that are just arbitrarily negative.