Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What I've been up to:

I try to keep this blog not so personal, but it's been so long that I feel it requires an explanation.



I had lived with my grandmother for several years to help care for her and last fall her health started to fail. In January, she passed away, and it's been hard for me to focus on much more than getting by and recovering. I've moved in the time being too, so that has created an excess of chaos as well. But now, I'm good and settled, and I'm ready to start blogging about my love of K-RoK again~!

So, now it's time to get back to business!

xoxo

~Kamala-Chan

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, it's good to have you back on the K-Rock saddle :)

    ReplyDelete

Please! Be courteous. I WILL delete any negative comments that are just arbitrarily negative.