Wednesday, December 11, 2013

SXSeoulWest - Music Time!

Hey there everybody! I'm steadfastly getting my preparations for the trip to Austin ready. I've been getting ideas and running with my head spinning for the last couple of weeks. I have officially gotten accomodations for my trip. And kind of an unorthodox way of traveling too - it's through an online BnB service. So I'm staying with a (hopefully!) nice older couple while I'm there. This adventure is turning into one big epic adventure as every day passes by!



But on to the reason why I came and wanted to post something. I was putzing around on Sound Cloud just now and found that the DSFB Kollective posted a playlist of a bunch of the artists coming to SXSW this coming March! What better way to get psyched for the upcoming convention than to jam out to some great Korean Rock? Check out the playlist here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Be courteous. I WILL delete any negative comments that are just arbitrarily negative.