Wednesday, February 2, 2011

K-RoK Song of the Day: Diablo - Dust (feat. Yoon Do-Hyun)

I know many of my followers tend not to like thrash metal, but I enjoy it on occasion. But, I hope to encourage people to find many kinds of Korean rock, that's the whole point of this blog.

Diablo formed in 1993. They worked in the underground scene for quite awhile, not even putting out their first studio album Desirous until 2000.  Their second studio album, Undefined was released last year.  The single Dust featuring Yoon Do-Hyun (of YB) was what caught my attention to the band. I hope they come out with more music because I enjoyed the album. Of course, it was fun to see the crazy thrash side of Do-Hyun as well. And no, I have no idea what's up w/ the chick in the band.  :/
Baek Jong-Hwan - Vocals
Chu Myeong-Gyo - Drums
Kim Su-Han - Guitar
Kim Hyeong-Joong - Bass







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! Be courteous. I WILL delete any negative comments that are just arbitrarily negative.